Include pigtail, keyboard and cables
- Equipped with high resolution HDTV imaging capability to provide the best possible image quality for endoscopes and laparoscopes, enabling observation of capillaries, mucosal structures, and other patterns.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series endoscopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE videoscopes, flexible VISERA videoscopes, and 1CCD/3CCD camera heads).
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) to enhance the visibility of capillaries and other structures on the mucosal surface.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal structures with high contrast and the new Type B for observation of smaller structures, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving images at the touch of a button on the scope or on the keyboard by 1.2X or 1.5X.
- HD/SD SDI output for high-quality video image transfer.
- Convenient digital-to-digital recording of both still and moving images. Still images are stored on xD cards via PC card adapter, and moving images are stored on digital video recorders via IEEE 1394 (FireWire, DV, iLINK) using remote control switches.
- Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
- Picture-in-picture display for any combination of endoscopic images, fluoroscopic images, ultrasound images, laparoscopic images, and images from the endoscope position detecting unit. • Convenient index display for documentation.
- Scope ID function for easier endoscopy suite management and for next-generation system expansion.
- Equipped with specially coated filter for narrowband images
- Turns off automatically when the unit has not been in use for an extended period
- Automatically adjusts the intensity of light to achieve the ideal amount for observation of the gastrointestinal tract
- Powerful 300 xenon lamp with strong light intensity
- All indicators and controls on the front panel are illuminated from the bottom to improve operability